We must have faced a situation of data corruption or data loss. It is one of the most disputed issues in these days. According to a survey more than 60 percent of computer users experience such a situation of data loss and data corruption in their daily life. Our computer data is one of the most valuable things as we do a lot of hard work and spend a lot of money to create or collect them. We can not afford any type of data loss. Even we can not afford loss of a single bit of data as every bit matters a lot. Sometimes data is deleted by us (intentally or accidentally) and sometimes it gets corrupt or lost by other reasons such as virus attacks, hard disk corruption, sudden system shutdown, software and hardware malfunction, etc.
To prevent this unwanted situation we can create backup copies of our data and files in a BKF file which will help us to restore them when situations like data loss or data corruption take place. Usually backing up is a process of creating copies of our data inside a file which can be restored at any time. It can be easily created with the help of a free utility called NT-Backup tool. We all need to create a backup file and update it regularly. It provides security to our data in the situation of sudden data loss. Whenever any file or data has been lost from our system due to accidental deletion or corruption we can easily restore the lost or deleted files from BKF file. We can also create a backup file in an external storage device for more safety.
But our BKF file is not immune to corruption in fact it is sentenced to corruption. Sometimes due to some reasons it becomes inaccessible or unable to be extracted. As we better know this fact that we can not open a corrupt file, in the same way if a backup file gets corrupt we can restore our data from it. There are several reasons behind this corruption such as:
- Computer viruses and bugs are very dangerous for our data. They can easily damage our files or make them corrupt.
- Sometimes sudden system shutdown can damage our hard disk and due to this files can be lost or corrupted. Or while backing up the data if the system suddenly turns off the backup file can be damaged or corrupted.
- If the header of backup file has been corrupted somehow then it becomes useless. We can not restore our data from it.
- There are some catalog files inside a backup file and if they are missing from their place then the file can not be opened or extracted.
- If CRC (cyclic redundancy check) fails while opening a backup file and shown an error that means file is corrupt.
- Software or hardware malfunction can also damage or damage our BKF files.
In all these situations NT-Backup tool fails to read the data in the file and there before we can not restore our data from it. To overcome this problem we must use a third-party recovery tool as there is not any other effective solution in this situation. Nothing can be done manually to fix a corrupt BKF file. Therefore all computer experts recommend a third-party BKF Recovery tool for this situation. All we need to do just find the best one on internet and recover the data as soon as possible.